The greatest impediment to growth in medium-sized companies is presented by lacking or poorly-adjusted resources.
This concerns employees and managers, equipment and plants, and the financial foundation.
Typical goals of our customers are:
- Spin-off, development and market launch of a start-up outside of the core business in the absence of internal resources
- Building new business models based on business development research
- Bridging a vacancy with a simultaneous sales turnaround
- Lead critical industrialization programs and bring them back to the goal
- Restructuring sales and increasing sales efficiency in the absence of succession
In resource projects, we offer added value to our customers by:
- building a sustainable team structure during interim management projects
- filling vacant staff positions and seamlessly handing over responsibility to new employees
- stabilizing time critical projects
- presenting the business to the right investors in the right way
Our goal is always to strengthen the resource base in the business.